We will try to keep a listing of items families are in need of. If you have one of these items, please contact us. We are currently keeping a wait list for items needed. If you need an item we do not have, please contact us via email and we can add you to our list. We will contact you as soon as it becomes available.
Convaid cruisers - all sizes
Push Chairs - 12" and larger
Gate trainers – small
Small standers (prone and supine)
Walkers (rear facing)
Special Needs strollers - all terrain
Feeding seats including Special Tomato and Tumble forms
How you can help:
- Donate equipment that you no longer need
- Donate cleaning supplies and
- Bleach, paper towels, disinfecting wipes
- Wd 40, batteries (all sizes and type)
- Donate other supplies
- Plastic Containers with covers (large)
- Copy paper / ink
- Large plastic or metal shelving units
Needed for delivery / pick up of items
- Gas cards
- Cash donations are always helpful
We currently operate on delivery donations. We do not receive any outside funding. It is costly to clean, maintain, pick up, deliver and repair equipment. But we do it and we will continue to do it. The more assistance we receive, the more children we can help.
We also accept many other types of help. Please let us know what you can do to help our kids!